Friday, July 09, 2010

Lunch in Soho





























I decided to forgo my measly cucumber sandwich today and wander into Soho to find something more exciting to eat for lunch. Now this can be a little intimidating as there are so many gorgeous places, but I settled on Food Secret on Broadwick Street as I have walked past a million times and never been in. 
Well I wasn't disappointed! The concept is ‘’tailor made, fresh food’’ which is healthy, nutritious and I have to say very reasonably priced. There is a grab and go area for those on the run, however I decided to take the weight off and eat in, with a trip to the 'make your own' counter. The selection is fantastic and you can tailor make your soup, salad or sandwich down to the smallest detail. You also get an itemised receipt giving you a breakdown of ingredients and the nutritional value! Very cool! Will definitely be going back again soon.