Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I love Canary Wharf










































Since my Uni days (when I would wistfully stare out of the library window at its awe inspiring view), Canary Wharf has always held a special place in my heart. There’s a real buzz there during the week and it’s a great place for dinner and drinks on a Friday night, when all the suits come out to play! Even though I have a slight fear of tall buildings (they make me want to fall over when I look up), I can’t help but be amazed at the impressive architecture every time I go there. It’s all so shiny and new!

Plus, I love the magnetic strip outside Waitrose in Canada Place, which stops trolleys from leaving the area… so classy and cool. It makes me feel like I am passing through some kind of force field – silly, I know, but that’s me!