Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend!

I love Halloween in London, there is always so much to do. A couple of years ago I went along to one of the many ghost walks around town, which scared me poo-less! Now, I scare easily... but when masked ghouls started jumping out of trees in St.James Park, even the man freaked out! Great fun! 
Think I am going to stick to the traditional party this year. I'm planning on buying one of the fab cakes from the worlds first over 18's cake shop, 'Eat your heart out & the Pretex potion' in Shoreditch. This is a pop up shop from the brains behind The Mad Artists Tea Party (remember their pop up in Covent Garden two months ago?). The cakes look awesome fun and after tasting their goodies before, I know they will be very yummy! Click here for even more scary goings on in London this weekend....
Thought this would be a good opportunity to post these pumpkin pictures!