Thursday, February 02, 2012

mighty mouse 2

Now, this hungry little fella had some balls! Let's call him Bryan... 
So there I was, minding my own business, when Bryan practically runs over my foot! And I didn't have to worry about being quick on the shutter, because Bryan here, was perfectly happy to munch away, whilst i practically blinded him with the flash. 
I like to think that everyone/everymouse has a story, so here is Bryan's...Bryan is Northern. He followed his sweetheart (also a mouse) down from Manchester on the Virgin train to Euston. Now, when Tracey got to London, she decided that Bryan was no longer cool enough, so she had an affair with a dirty rat! Poor Bryan was devastated and subsequently turned to binge eating for comfort. Therein lies the story of Bryan, the brave, binge eating mouse. Long may he find food.