Thursday, January 20, 2011

Swedish Hasbeens for H&M

Here is something to cheer you up on this cold January day... H&M have announced that their next shoe collaboration will be with Swedish Hasbeens - Very exciting! These wooden soled, mega comfortable shoes became extremely popular last year and are set to become even more so with this collaboration. Available from 20th April in over 150 stores, the collection ticks both the 70's and Swedish trends that are set to be key for summer. But wait...you haven't heard the best bit yet... prices will start from only £34.99! With original Hasbeens in the £100+ bracket, these gorgeous shoes are sure to create humongous queues. I am planning my strategy now, as these are a must for my summer wardrobe. I have my heart set on the red peeptoes... I just might have to get them in white as well!


These three styles will each come in two colours....decisions, decisions...