Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Black Swan

The already critically acclaimed Black Swan is set to hit our cinema screens this weekend and I can't wait! Having missed the opportunity to see the film at the BFI Film Festival last October, I have been craving the general release ever since. There is a lot of buzz around the film and it is sure to be very inspiring to the fashion and design world, especially if these stunning Art Deco style posters are anything to go by! Unfortunately they are not available to buy as of yet (only used for promotions and displays in cinemas), but hopefully that will change with the success of the film.

The posters are the work of London based design studio La Boca. Check out their portfolio and great blog for more visual treats. 
 
I am finding it impossible to choose my favourite...I love them all!